As a leading contracted agency within the public sector Lydian Temps are recruiting for a project officer based in Lisburn. This will be on a temporary basis for a minimum of 9 months with the possibility of extension. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain public sector experience.
You will be responsible to assist the Regeneration team by providing project support to facilitate the delivery of the Council’s Economic Development Strategy and to assist the unit staff in the effective administration, co-ordination and delivery of projects.
- Full time hours
- 9am – 5pm
- Weekly pay
- Start Date – January 6th
- Free onsite parking
Five GCSE’s at grade A-C, NVQ level 2 or equivalent
Three years employment experience in at least three of the following areas:
- Assisting in the delivery of funded projects, including financial administration and monitoring; and liaison with funders
- Undertaking research to inform the development of projects and programmes of work
- Designing, Planning and Co-Ordinating the delivery of events such as workshops; information sessions etc
- Undertaking marketing and communication activities to promote activities through social media and printed media.
For more information on this position please contact Clodagh on or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address 257 Lisburn Road, Belfast, BT9 7EN