We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced residential manager to join our client – a very well respected Mental Health organisation based in North Belfast. This is a full time permanent position.
About the role:
- 37.5 hours per week – working hours Monday – Friday 9am-5pm (flexibility required )
- £28,785 subject to annual increments
- 37 days holiday per annum (including public and bank Holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff Management and Supervision
- Administration and Finance
- Therapeutic Programme Development
- Maintenance and Review
- External Contract, Funding and Public Relations
- Internal Contact and Support
- Supervision and Training
- You must be registered with either NMC, NISCC or HCPC
You must hold one of the below:
- Psychiatric Nursing Qualification (recognised by NMC)
- A qualification recognised by NISCC – i.e. Social work qualified
- QCF Level 5 in Health & Social Care
- Allied Health Professional Qualification (recognised by HCPC)
- A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience working in a health and social care setting with people with severe and enduring mental illness, to include managing staff.
- Knowledge of psychodynamic theories and group work.
- Experience of negotiating and managing contracts and the ability to liaise with Boards and Trusts.
- Hold a current full driving licence, which is valid for use in the UK, and have access to a car on appointment.
Full job description available on request. For more information please contact Clodagh on 02843725385.
- Address 257 Lisburn Road, Belfast, BT9 7EN