As a leading contracted agency within the public sector Lydian Temps are seeking to recruit a Visitor Information centre advisor based in Lisburn. This will be on a temporary basis until at least July 31st 2020 with the possibility of extension. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain public sector experience.
As a member of the Customer Service team you will be required to:
- Ensure a high standard of customer service is delivered to members of the public.
- Produce monthly financial reports and maintain records to support the statistics of tourism activity.
- Deal with retail aspects of the centre – tickets sales and goods, Operate a Bureau de Change facility, process bank lodgements etc.
- Manage digital and social media platforms.
- Onsite Parking
- 9am – 5.30pm
- Weekly pay – £10.14ph
- 30 hours per week
5 GCSE passes at grades A-C, NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
A minimum of one year’s experience to include:
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Relevant experience in the tourism industry
- Competent in the use of Word for word processing and text production, databases and internet.
- A practical knowledge of other Microsoft packages and computerised booking system.
- Experience of using social media and digital platforms for business purposes.
A full current driving licence valid in the UK and access to a car as travel to other centres will be required.
Full job description available on request. For more information on this position please contact Clodagh on 02843725385 or submit your CV.
- Address 257 Lisburn Road, Belfast, BT9 7EN